Carillon Historical Park
1000 Carillon Boulevard
Dayton, Ohio 45409
How to Get There
Dayton International Airport (DAY) – 16 miles
- Get on I-70 E in Butler Township from Dayton International Airport Access Rd
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 33A to merge onto I-75 S toward Dayton for 10 miles
- Take exit 50B for OH-741 S/Springboro Rd (0.3 miles)
- Sharp right onto Springboro Rd/N Springboro Pike (0.2 miles)
- Slight Right onto Arbor Blvd (0.5 miles)
- Turn Right onto Carillon Blvd (0.4 miles)
- Carillon Historical Park entrance will be on the right
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) – 64 miles
John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) – 81 miles
Parking is free and available onsite.
WHERE TO STAY
There is a set-aside room block associated with this event at the Crowne Plaza Dayton (see below for more details), and the following is a list of nearby hotels; there are also many more hotels in the greater Dayton-area. Some hotels offer shuttles to Carillon Historical Park, please reach out to them directly about transportation.
- Marriott at the University of Dayton (0.9 miles)
- Courtyard Dayton-University of Ohio (1.9 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton SW – University Area (2.1 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Dayton (2.2 miles): Please call 800-689-5586 to make a reservation under “Air Force Pitch Day” to ensure the guestroom negotiated rate of $132.00 a night.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton (2.8 miles)
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton – Miamisburg (8 miles)